3.01.2008

7 random facts

Here you go, Heather...
1. I drink Diet Coke even though it makes my stomach hurt.
2. Harry over Wills.
3. I cannot whistle.
4. I'll be 34 in 4 days (not random, but still awfully strange).
5. I love my kid's face when she is happy, sad, screaming, laughing...and am so glad we found our way to each other because there is noway J & I could have made that face and it is the most amazing thing EVER.
6. On my Tivo - What Not To Wear, The View, Coupling, Lost & New Adventures of Old Christine.
7. I missed parched on my SAT and, to this day, throw it into conversations whenever possible.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Harry's looks have definitely improved with age, although I still have a thing for William.

fields of honey said...

LOL but Harry definitely has that bad boy thing going on. ;)

About Me

My photo
Anjali. Married 8 years. Oakland Resident. First time Mom to toddler from Korea. And an Earring Designer.