3.04.2008

Whoa. 34. Really?

34 just isn't a sexy age. I was totally okay saying and being 33, but 34 is just no good. NO GOOD. So what the heck am I going to do about this? Well, since I'm 34 today, I guess I better get used to saying it all this year because 35 is, if possible, an even less sexy age. On a positive note, 36 doesn't sound so bad. Happy Birthday to me :)

And a Fields of Honey update since J & K are both asleep and I have a few moments to myself. After one too many beatings from my toddler, my Digital Elph finally stopped working on Saturday night. I really loved the little guy too. Sigh. Anyway, this time around I decided to go with the Panasonic Lumix because I could get it *plus* a two year insurance plan for the price of a new Digital Elph. Living with my girl means you get the insurance (this is one of those "no questions asked" policies). It made the decision easier.

I have BIG PLANS for Thursday and Friday!! And if all goes as planned, be listing new work starting this weekend. Yay!

Here's a pic I took of the kid after lunch today with the new camera.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anjali. Married 8 years. Oakland Resident. First time Mom to toddler from Korea. And an Earring Designer.