1.27.2008

Sunday in list form

1. Making actual progress on the 25 hours of MCLE I need to get done by Feb. 1. Already listened to 4 hours today. Currently on Immigration Consequences to Criminal Convictions. This facilitator is a lot less interesting than the last guy (who actually made Class Action litigation sound like fun).

2. Our Ikea Poppy Wall Decals in action. Can you spot my DIY backsplash?


3. Finished the TBW raffle earrings last night. Here's taste for the winner.


4. I need to buy produce. Maybe I'll sign us up with an organic fruit/veggie delivery service. Do you use one? We've been out for a while and I am so tired of eating frozen.

5. These three sold in my shop last night (Come on down, Not Rational Lizzie).

Red Rock, Las Vegas


Fresh Peaches Version 1.0


and Some Prefer The Night
(see previous posts for photo)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anjali. Married 8 years. Oakland Resident. First time Mom to toddler from Korea. And an Earring Designer.