1.23.2008

Today's the Day: First Sale for FOH

A good day to start my blog. My first sale for fieldsofhoney.

Bloody Top Hat is on its way to Salem, Oregon.
Two Salem events today. Funny how that happens.



Also, I listed these tonight. Urban Resort
Another addition to my resort collection. I have one more resort pair that I will list tomorrow night (the ones James wanted to name Saber Woman ; I went with Weekenders ).


Tell me again why flickr doesn't have ready-made tags like photobucket?


I have two babies with events this weekend (Sayuri turns 1 and Baby Dare is on her way) and my new baby, fieldsofhoney, has kept me from buying and shipping presents on time. Tomorrow I must figure out (tonight my brain is toast) what I'll be able to manage on such short notice.

I also have TWENTY-FIVE hours of MCLE to get done by February 1st if I want to renew my license. Which I don't. But I will. Grr.

So at some point I need to walk away from the computer and start listening to:

Successful Trial Techniques and Strategies 3.75 hrs
The Income and Expense Declaration 3 hrs
Hold the Presses 1 hr
Written Discovery and Discovery Motions 2.25 hrs
Eliminating Bias in the Legal Hiring Process 1 hr
Ethics 2006: Cutting Edge Issues 4 hrs
Class Actions 1.75 hrs
The Bankruptcy Reform Act's One Year Mark 1 hr
Forming and Advising Nonprofit Corporations 1.75 hrs
Immigration Consequences of Criminal Convictions 3.75 hrs
California's One Action Rule 1.5 hrs
Substance Abuse and the Legal Profession 1 hr

So typing these all out make me feel a wee better. I can just pop them in the DVD player and listen while I make earrings (if only it was that easy to do all that while living under a regime ruled by an unforgiving toddler).

Maybe I can get some alone time as an advance on my birthday present in March?

3 comments:

nataJane said...

Congrats on the new blog! Your photos are fantastic...

Hey Harriet said...

Great new blog! I also agree with "nata.jane" about your photos. They certainly are fantastic :)

fields of honey said...

I have a lot of practice taking photos of my daughter. This is easy - earrings sit still. LOL.

About Me

My photo
Anjali. Married 8 years. Oakland Resident. First time Mom to toddler from Korea. And an Earring Designer.