1.27.2008

This is when I work.

DH and my daughter are asleep at 9 and then I come alive. I work, I clean, I pluck. It's my time and I won't trade it for sleep. That's what coffee is for, right?

Tonight I finished the TBW earrings and made packaging. Tomorrow, I will finish up the poems, label the packages and set them all aside to ship on Monday. I also have 6 hours of MCLE to get done. Thankfully, it will be rainy and cold so I won't be compelled to goof off and go to the park. Not so good is that we will have to find a way to keep my almost 3 year old entertained at home.

Today I listed 4 new pairs in my etsy shop:

Candy For Dinner


My Way


Some Prefer The Night


and

For The Love of Vincent (which was almost Vincent, My Lover)



And here is a sneak of Sunday night's listing...
Doorman's Choice


4:18am. Yeah, I better get to bed.

2 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

BEEE-YOU-TEE-FUL photography!

I just had to let you know how much I liked it.

fields of honey said...

Thank you :)

About Me

My photo
Anjali. Married 8 years. Oakland Resident. First time Mom to toddler from Korea. And an Earring Designer.