2.01.2008

And today I learned how to do this: ♥

Just a few notes from today:

1. K will follow a pigeon/cat/dog/rat straight into oncoming traffic if I am not around to stop her. She loves all animals and nothing stands in the way of her reaching for one. Scary, yeah. We are working on it.

2. Life would be so much harder without babywearing. I do not even like to think about it. See number 1 for explanation.

3. At this moment, I am very pleased with my packaging. A deep-hued box, natural raffia and a Fields of Honey magnet. Here is my little one modeling. She is ready for some sort of toddler Price is Right , don't you think?


4. Paid my Bar dues and got my MCLE time card turned in on time. Woot. Now I just have to submit my affidavit to LACBA by the 4th and I am all good until 2011 :)

4 comments:

Young People in Love said...

Thanks for your comment! And, yes, the hot chocolate IS that good. He'll love it and he'll love you for making it for him!
Oh yeah, and my husband, wanted me to let you know that he used 4 squares of the Toffee Symphony bar, just fyi. :)

miznyc said...

fields-your work is beautiful! and I love your packaging. I think I finally worked out a packaging set up that I love.

To answer your question - the ring can pretty much be worn on any finger. I plan on adding it as a line to the store so it can be made in various sizes. I'm currently rocking the prototype as my thumb ring. :D

fields of honey said...

Sami - Awesome! I cannot wait to make this for him. :) Thanks for the details.

fields of honey said...

Miznyc - Nice! Thumb rings are always a little bit sexier. ;)

About Me

My photo
Anjali. Married 8 years. Oakland Resident. First time Mom to toddler from Korea. And an Earring Designer.