2.14.2008

Babywearing

One of my other passions is babywearing. I sometimes get sad thinking about the day when I won't be able to wear my baby girl.

Tonight I snagged a custom spot from my favorite mei-tai maker and fellow etsy shop, Bamberoo. Maker Edit's work is flawless and her mei-tais are a perfect fit for me and my girl. This is our Sock Monkey Bamberoo. We love it and use it all. the. time!




In other news...

I'm Sorry, You're Perfect


and

Candy For Dinner


are on their way to Colorado to grace sweet Carole's ears. Be sure to check out her fabulous Sakura Bloom slings. Sakura Blooms are gorgeous beyond words, comfortable and just expertly crafted.

Here I am wearing the little munchkin in our Sakura Bloom sling last year at my little brother's (pictured) pre-wedding dinner.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anjali. Married 8 years. Oakland Resident. First time Mom to toddler from Korea. And an Earring Designer.