2.13.2008

Copy getting Wordy

I have a system with my copy. I decide on a name during the post-processing and then, when I start my listing, I just GO. My own gameshow! I start writing and whatever comes out is it. Lately, this is has led to a few wordier-than-usual non-descriptions like these...

100% Anticipation
First it was the picture and then the profile. We'll see. Followed by an email. Witty (non cheesy) banter. Always good. Next came the phone call. Wow. 6 hours. Was definitely not expecting that. Meet-up, yeah. How to look interested, but not too interested? You are in the right place, my friend. Taupy faceted beads hang loosely from copper earwire. 2 and 1/4 inch hang from lobe.

and this one for September in Los Angeles

Sticky hot and I can barely make it home without passing out. The French Horn on my back and textbooks that weighed 1000 lbs *exactly* didn't help much either. Respite comes in tiny distractions, like a ladybug landing on my arm. Vintage glass ladybug charm and leaf hang off a copper earwire with a sun with those dark spots that you see when it really very hot. Sigh...sometimes I miss living in Los Angeles. Or maybe it's just childhood I miss.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anjali. Married 8 years. Oakland Resident. First time Mom to toddler from Korea. And an Earring Designer.