2.26.2008

Not enough hours

First off, I had planned to post HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER on here when it was actually your birthday and not 3 days later. Sorry, girlfriend. I totally love you and thought about you on her birthday. Can you believe it has been 21 years since Feb. 23rd has been known to me as, above all else, "Esther's Birthday" - I just can't get over it some days. Life does zoom by after all.

I did not get around to listing everything. However...

Hiya Hooters
(Hiya for the BBC version of The Office + Hooters for the US version)


and

Not So Odd Balls


did make it.

2 more works coming tomorrow at baby K's naptime.

HB Piers 9 through 13


Still No Words

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anjali. Married 8 years. Oakland Resident. First time Mom to toddler from Korea. And an Earring Designer.