2.03.2008

Happy 2nd Family Day to Us.

Two years ago today, I became mom to an 11 month old baby girl. Today, this baby is no longer a baby, but a curious, energetic, charismatic ball of love. I am so thankful to my amazing daughter. Not only has she brought immeasurable fun and laughter into my life, but she also helps me, everyday, to be a more patient, loving person. I hope I'm returning the favor somehow!

While taking photos of new pieces for the shop, I captured this shot of my husband and daughter, the two loves of my life. I had to share.

5 comments:

KieutiePie said...

Awww what a sweet picture!!! Your daughter is adorable. =}

RuralAbandon said...

The pic isn't up right now but I too celebrate an adoption day with my daughter. We became an official family when she was 5 months...she is now 4! It is a wonderful gift!

fields of honey said...

I fixed it! Sorry about the photo earlier.

Thank you for the good wishes Kieutipie & Ruralabandon :D

Kimberly said...

Okay, I hope this doesn't make you angry, but your husband is HOT! haha

Your daughter is just adorable and this picture of the two of them is precious. I love candid shots like this. They look so happy together. :)

fields of honey said...

LOL Kimberly. Why would I be angry? I agree ;)

About Me

My photo
Anjali. Married 8 years. Oakland Resident. First time Mom to toddler from Korea. And an Earring Designer.