2.20.2008

Re-working

Some nights I cannot get any new work done. The kid is not feeling great or the place needs picking up or I'm just not feeling inspired. It can be a number of different things that keep me from getting into the zone. On nights like tonight, I just go through my older photographs and see if there are any that I can re-work and use for current listings that are just so-so.

Tonight, I reworked the pictures for Backyard Deck. The ones I had before just did not represent the piece very well. I hope the new photos I chose will catch a buyer's eye.



And I did manage to list a new creation tonight after all. It was a pair I'd made a few weeks ago that somehow slipped through the cracks of my well-oiled business machine .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i just looked through your shop and all your pictures are great! wow... i want to buy everything! really nice.

fields of honey said...

Thanks Purty Girl!

About Me

My photo
Anjali. Married 8 years. Oakland Resident. First time Mom to toddler from Korea. And an Earring Designer.